- 1024×600 Display
- MEGA Live delivers the clarity and detail of MEGA Imaging in live-action, allowing anglers to see fish and structure in real-time.
- MEGA Side Imaging displays 3X the output of standard Side Imaging.
- MEGA Down Imaging displays 3X the output of standard Down Imaging.
- CHIRP stands for “Compressed High Intensity Radar Pulse.” By covering a wide range of frequencies, CHIRP produces more accurate, more detailed returns of fish, structure and the bottom.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar – By covering a wide range of frequencies, CHIRP produces more accurate, more detailed returns of fish, structure and the bottom.
- Precision GPS provides an accurate position fix, meaning more accurate waypoints and boat positioning for better fishing.
- Map the water as you drive the boat and keep the data stored on your fish finder or import it into the AutoChart PC program.
- Dual Micro SD Slots (Dual Micro-SD Slots)
- LakeMaster lake maps include unrivaled, easy-to-read contours, highlighted depth ranges, scrollable lake lists and more.
- Ethernet Networking (Ethernet Networking)
- i-Pilot Link enables your Humminbird fish finder and Minn Kota trolling motor to communicate, delivering precise, automatic boat control.
- NMEA 2000 – Easily connect bearing, depth, engine status, tank level, and electrical sensors with Humminbird NMEA 2000 Networking.
- Track other vessels with Humminbird’s state-of-the-art AIS technology. It takes the risk and guesswork out of navigating high-traffic channels or low-visibility seas.
- Compatible with Humminbird CHIRP RADAR
- Set your heading or turn pattern and maintain your desired route, regardless of speed or sea and wind conditions.
- Enable features like wireless software updates and map transfers from the Humminbird FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. (Bluetooth)
- Wireless Integration (Wireless Integration)
- One-Boat Network allows Humminbird, Minn Kota, and Cannon products to seamlessly integrate and communicate – unlocking more features, capabilities and potential for anglers.