H2O AquaBonder underwater glue is a toughened structural adhesive used to bond to ABC plastic, fiberglass, and PVC. Our H2O glue is perfect for repairing pipes, skimmers, and main drains.
Bonds To: PVC, Fiberglass, ABS, FRT, PBT, PPO, PCBB, Metton®, Lomod®, Valox®, Noryl®, GTX, Minlon®, epoxy, RIM urethane, wood, poorly prepared surfaces, and where outdoor weathering or solvent exposure is anticipated.
- Minimal surface preparation
- Room temperature cure
- 1:1 mix ratio
- Rapid fixture in thin set
- Non-sagging formula
- Apply mixed product directly to one surface in an even film or as a bead.
- Assemble with mating part within recommended working time.
- Apply firm pressure between mating parts to minimize any gap and ensure good contact, (a small fillet of product should flow out the edges to display adequate gap.)
- Bond line thickness of mixed adhesive should be at .015″-.030″ for optimum adhesion.
|Working Time||4-6 min. @ 72°F, 22°C|
|Fixture Time||10-15 min.@72°F, 22°C|
|Functional Cure||45-60 min.@72°F, 22°C|
|Full Cure||24 hours|
|Mix Ratio by Weight/Volume||1:1|
|Mixed Density||8.20lbs./gal. / .98gm/cc|
|Mixed Viscosity||50,000 cps|
|AdhesiveTensile Lap Shear[ABS]||1,300 psi|
|AdhesiveTensile Lap Shear[GBS]||3,500 psi|
|AdhesiveTensile Lap Shear[Polycarb]||1,400 psi|
|Gap Fill||0.125 in.|
|Impact Resistance||22 ft.lb./in^2|
|Service Temperature||-67°F to 250°F|
|Shore Hardness||78 Shore D|
|Solids by Volume||100|
|Specific Volume||28.1 in^3/lb|
|Tensile Elongation %||15-25%|