Click to View Post Navigation
Medium Cutting Compound
Medium Cutting Compound
Faster cut & better finish at an unbeatable value
First step compound for moderate oxidation and staining leaves a high gloss, wax ready shine.
- Removes mild-moderate oxidation
- Removes black streaks
- Removes tough stains a wash will not
- For Hand, DA and Rotary Use
- Leaves a clean, smooth surface for follow up wax
- Provides UV/Weather Protection
- Removes Heavy/Aged Oxidation
- Suitable for clear coat defects
The ideal pre-wax item, No.920 cuts fast and finishes smooth-removing film, mild-moderate UV oxidation/chalkiness, discoloration, and tough stains from fiberglass. Easy-to-use compound restores original color and gloss to facilitate the easy application of Collinite’s last step waxes; improving wax bond, spread/coverage and durability.
Application By Hand
• Place a nickel sized amount of product on an applicator pad.
• Rub in well over a section no bigger than a 2×2 ft. Use firm pressure and rub until just before product starts to dry. Buff off with a microfiber towel to reveal a crisper, darker and more reflective finish.
Application By Machine
• Place 5 small pea size dots onto buffing pad. Do not over saturate pad. Only a small amount of product is needed.
• Place pad on panel and turn on buffer to 5800 pm. Make 2-3 section passes with firm pressure no larger than a 2×2 ft section. Lower machine speed to 4800 opm and make an additional 2-3 passes with less pressure. Buff until just before product dries. Never dry buff.
• Wipe off product residue from panel to reveal a clean, glossy, beautiful finish.
- Available in 16 fl oz and 64 fl oz
- Average Spread/Coverage: 250-500 sq feet
Marine Cleaner + Marine Wax
Complete Marine Care
Marine Cleaner + Marine Paste Wax
Best wax I ever used on a 34 year old Boston Whaler, brought the interior and exterior back to a new gloss finish. Very satisfied with the results.
Love this stuff and used it yearly with the wax. Good idea to read then follow the instructions. Go figure.
No.920 Fiberglass Boat Cleaner is a medium cut, economically designed compound best suited for the removal of gel coat staining, mild-moderate oxidation and other surface imperfections that can be commonly remedied by hand use.
No. 631 Fleetcut’s versatility combines the cut of a compound with the finish of a polish. Designed for machine use (rotary for cutting, DA for polishing) No. 631 utilizes advanced abrasives specifically engineered to remove moderate-heavy defects; oxidation, minor scratches, swirls, stains and compound haze while leaving behind a professional, mirror finish.
920 should be used if any of the following conditions are present on the fiberglass: oxidation, streaks, discoloration, severe stains or water spots. If the boat is brand new and in pristine condition, 925 or 885 can be applied immediately.
920 can act as both. It is a cleaner that will remove stubborn stains, water spots and discoloration. It also has the properties of a medium compound that will remove moderate oxidation while restoring the fiberglass finish to its original gloss and color.