|Item Weight||3.58 kg|
|Package Dimensions||27.43 x 25.65 x 22.61 cm; 3.58 Kilograms|
|Manufacturer part number||SDT202|
Autool SDT202 Car Fuel Smoke Leak Detector 12 V Automotive EVAP System Smoke Machine Leak Tester Diagnostic Tool with Built-in Air Pump for Vehicle SUV Truck Motorcycle Boat
We don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Why it is needed: 1. Due to the crack of the suction tube, the mixture becomes too thick, the idle speed increases, the hot car does not jump well, the fuel consumption increases dramatically and the exhaust emits black smoke. 2. The blocking causes the idle speed to vary and the idle speed can be easily choked. 3. An air leak in the vacuum tube causes the engine to run badly.
- EVA detection: American cars made from 1996 are equipped with EVAP service ports; mostly the EVAP service port is in the engine compartment. Open the cover of the EVA maintenance port, then use the wrench to remove the check valve, install the adapter of the EVA maintenance port and direct the smoke from the connector into the EVAP leak detection of the system.
- Wide test range: built-in air pump, the smoke leak detector can perform smoke tests on multiple systems, such as Leaks. Applicable to cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs, light trucks and motor boats.
- Built-in air pump: customers do not need to buy additional air pumps, we use high-quality materials, after extensive tests, you can be sure that you can use them. You can save more time and money.
- External pressure gauge: You can observe the barometer to more accurately determine whether the car line is leaking. As the barometer index continues, your car’s pipeline is fine. If the barometer index further drops, your car’s pipes need to be repaired and there is a barometer test. The leakage is faster and more accurate.
|Do you want to recycle your electrical and electronic equipment for free? Learn more|
Click to View Post Navigation
- From the brand
- Product Description
- Product guides and documents
- Customer reviews
From the brand
Why do customers choose AUTOOL again after their first purchase?
AUTOOL is one of the leading manufacturers of automotive diagnostic tools used by automotive technicians and DIY enthusiasts around the world. Have a strong after-sales service team. Solve customer problems at any time.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the most innovative and cost-effective solutions by tackling a variety of leak-related system failures in motor vehicles. For this purpose, we have developed 8 new types of car fog machines:
Entry model SDT106 & SDT202, easy to use.
Mid-level deluxe model SDT203 SDT205 205S, equipped with pressure gauge and flow meter for better data display.
The advanced flagship model SDT206L SDT206 SDT208, equipped with pressure gauge, flow meter, smoke and air pressure dual modes, can be switched freely, making it the best soul mate for all professional automotive repair technicians.
Why do you need an AUTOOL SDT202 smoke machine?
Undosed air entering an engine causes all sorts of lean conditions. You can’t see the leaks without the help of smoke. A vacuum line can become porous with time, but look good. O-rings can harden and no longer seal. Plastic parts may loosen or get cracks.
Exhaust leaks can be bad for your health and cause misfires in cars with carburetor. You can use the Autol SDT202 fog machine to find exhaust leaks without running the engine and gasifying yourself.
You can smoke EVAP systems, vacuum leaks, low pressure turbo leaks, intake manifold, cooling/EGR/exhaust systems, worn rubber, seals, connectors and more.
In modern cars, many engine codes are triggered by an air/vacuum leak. Quickly dialing the problem saves you time and money in a workshop and helps a home mechanic find the problem instead of just replacing parts.
Diagnose DPF frame errors: Detect defects before triggering extremely restricted DPF recoveries or the engine moves into a devalued activity. Find unexplained upstream holes (exhaust roar, V-clips, ventilation system ribs, broken hoses, compressed air charge splashes) to avoid premature stop of the DPF.
Shorten analysis time: A smoke machine can not only discover releases faster and more competently, but also significantly shorten the analysis time and help eliminate rebounds. It can quickly find spills in super/support, intercooler, exhaust frame, wind and water, housing, consumption frames, seals, hoses, fittings, and the sky is the limit of there.
Fast cycle holes: With protection maintenance using an AUTOOL SDT202 fog machine, finding holes can be a quick cycle instead of fixing a significant problem in the workshop or a breakdown on the go. Using a hole analyzer during standard maintenance can prevent problems and consider corrections before spills become a significant problem that costs time and money for an armada.
Full system diagnosis, don’t miss any leaks.
Crankcase System Test: Excessive pressure or corrosion of the crankcase is the main reason for damaging the seal of the crankcase and causing oil leaks.
Intake system test: Leaks in the air intake system result in insufficient intake of the car engine, resulting in low engine performance.
Car seal test: Poor air tightness of the car can lead to many inconveniences, such as the inability to stay warm, dusty, not soundproof and not waterproof, etc.
Fuel tank system test: If the fuel tank and piping have gaps caused by improper installation or insufficient sealing of the fuel tank lid, this can lead to leaks in the fuel tank system.
Turbo test: Coolant leakage would cause the engine to report a high water temperature.
Testing different pipe fittings: Smoke testing of brake hoses, power steering hoses, cooling system hoses, air conditioning hoses, turbocharger hoses, fuel hoses, intake and exhaust system hoses, etc.
EVAP system test: A leak of the fuel evaporation system causes fuel vapour to escape into the atmosphere and cause waste and pollution or unstable engine idle.
Exhaust system test: Unpurified harmful gases emitted into the atmosphere or increase vehicle noise are the main disadvantage when leaks occur in the exhaust.
NO LEAK: If the value of the pressure gauge remains unchanged, it means there is no leak in the system.
Small leak: If the value of the pressure gauge falls, this indicates a small leak in the system.
Solid leak: When the value of the pressure gauge reaches zero, this indicates a large leak in the system.
No connection of an external air pump required, ready for diagnosis and maintenance
Suitable for all domestic cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles, SUVs, beaches. Cars, light trucks and speedboats, etc. Together with the car diagnostic tool, you can find the vehicle problem accurately and diagnose errors.
This smoke detector is equipped with the latest intelligent protection device. When the temperature of the device exceeds 75 degrees Celsius, the power protection device is intelligently activated to turn it off to ensure the safety of the operator and the device. The device is also suitable for low temperature operation.
1. Fill 20ml of test oil into the detector.
2. Disconnect the pipe that needs to be connected to the detector.
3. Connect the detector to a DC12V battery, the device will start working.
4. The pipe is filled with smoke. Check the leak points.
1 x Autol SDT 202 main unit
1 x hook (with hand-fixed nuts)
1 x standard rubber and cone connection
1 set of hard rubber hose plugs
1 x universal airbag adapter
1 x power cable clamp
1 x valve core wrench
1 x test oil refill bottle (oil not included)
1 x EVAP special plug and smoke hose
|AUTOOL SDT106||AUTOOL SDT202||AUTOOL SDT203||AUTOOL SDT205||AUTOOL SDT205S||AUTOOL SDT206|
|Output pressure||≤15 psi (≈1 kg)||≤15 psi (≈1 kg)||<1.2 bar||≤15 psi (≈1 kg)||≤15 psi (≈1 kg)||≤15 psi (≈1 kg)|
|Output flow||1~6 (L/min)||1~6 (L/min)||1-7 (L/min)||1~6 (L/min)||1~6 (L/min)||1~6 (L/min)|
|Test the oil capacity||20 ml||20 ml||20 ml||20 ml||20 ml||20 ml|
|Built-in air pump||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|flow control valve||✓||✓||✓|
|Oil level meter||✓|
Product guides and documents
Reviewed in Germany on 30 March 2022
Reviews with images
Filter reviews by
Top review from Germany
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in Germany on 30 March 2022
Top reviews from other countries
Partendo dalle cose negative.
1) la macchina entra in funzione non appena i morsetti vengono collegati alla batteria, non ha un’interruttore generale, l’interruttore serve solo ad attivare l’ipotetico fumo.
2) il fumo, una volta caricata la macchina con il liquido per il fumo, riesce ad erogare un po’ di fumo solo nei primi 30 secondi di accensione, per poi erogare solo aria senza fumo.
3) dopo 30 secondi, il fumo non viene più erogato, ma inizia ad erogare direttamente il liquido del fumo dall’ugello.
Delusione totale soprattutto per il costo della macchina, le aspettative erano delle migliori.
In conclusione, macchina assolutamente inutile, al massimo utile per gonfiare materassini per il mare!!!
Reviewed in the United States on 29 November 2022