5.7L Vortec Marine SILVER Package – 315 hp – (1967-Current Replacement)
Michigan Motorz has the 5.7L Vortec Marine Engine – SILVER Package (1967-Current replacement) in stock. This BRAND NEW 5.7L SILVER package is rated at 315 hp @ 5000 RPM at the crank and is great for those that need a little more than just a base engine or long block but yet still don’t quite need a complete engine package. This silver package will fit, bolt in, and work in nearly all 5.0L and 5.7L marine applications from 1986-Current with no modifications. (Pre-1986 applications will need to update the flywheel and in certain applications, the engine coupler). If you have an existing MerCruiser, Alpha One, Volvo Penta, OMC, or any other outdrive or inboard transmission, NO modifications or gear ratio changes are required when installing this 5.7L Vortec engine package. 12-3/4″ or 14″ flywheel available. This 5.7L Silver Package comes with the following components:
- 5.7L Vortec Marine Engine – BRAND NEW, cast-iron block, Teflon coated pistons, high flow Vortec cylinder heads with sintered powered-metal exhaust valve seat inserts, high-performance GM marine roller camshaft with roller valve lifters. These are just a few of the features that add up to more horsepower, greater low-end torque, excellent durability, and longevity. All marine engine manufacturers (MerCruiser, Volvo Penta, Marine Power, Indmar, PCM, etc) use this exact 5.7L Vortec engine because of its excellent performance and proven durability. 100% of your wakeboard and ski boats such as Ski Nautique, Malibu, Mastercraft, Tige, Supra, Moomba, etc use this exact 5.7L Vortec engine.
- Cast-Iron Hi-Rise Intake Manifold – Michigan Motorz uses this 4-barrel intake manifold for its lightweight durable design and 15hp increase over standard intake manifolds. This manifold is made for freshwater and the harshest saltwater environments.
- Edelbrock 1410 marine carburetor – Designed and calibrated for optimum marine performance in small-block V8 engines with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer, Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap, Torker II, and other brands of similar design.
- Electric Fuel Pump Kit – a low-pressure 4-7 psi electric fuel pump (U.S. Coast Guard Approved), that delivers the right amount of fuel to the carburetor. Also includes a fuel pump bracket and oil pressure switch. Loss of oil pressure will automatically shut off the fuel pump thereby preventing gas vapors from accidental ignition and preventing possible damage to the engine.
- Delco Voyager Ignition Kit – Voyager distributor with Electronic Spark Timing (EST), High energy ignition coil, 8mm marine spark plug wires and spark plugs, shift interrupt wire, timing tool, and other misc wires to easily connect to any existing marine engine wire harness. (U.S. Coast Guard Approved).
- Also included – a 14″ I/O flywheel, bi-directional circulation pump; harmonic balancer; 5-quart marine oil pan (5.5 quarts of oil required with oil filter); flame arrestor; high-quality, stainless steel throttle linkage kit; side-mounted dipstick and tube; EZ oil drain kit; lifting eyes; one-year manufacturer’s warranty, and complete installation guide and operation manual.
- INBOARD ENGINE OPTION – ADD $300
– Inboard 14″ flywheel
– Inboard dipstick & tube assembly
– Wedge plate with square bore flange, allows carburetor to sit level on tilted engine installations.
Call Michigan Motorz now at (248) 524-9600 for more details, to place your order, or for a shipping quote.
We ship parts and engines worldwide! **MERCURY PARTS CAN ONLY BE SOLD AND SHIPPED TO ADDRESSES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
Parts orders placed before 3:30 pm EST will normally be shipped the same day (if the item is in stock). If you need your parts asap, FedEx Overnight, second-day air, etc., are also available (Deadline is 3:30 pm Eastern time). Engine orders will be processed and shipped within 24-48 hours after payment-in-full is received. For special engine orders, shipping time is based on current stock and build time.
Items under 75 pounds are sent via FedEx in Continental USA. Items sent overseas are sent via FedEx international, or air freight (depending on item weight). FedEx cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
All Packages over $175.00 will require Indirect Signature: FedEx obtains a signature from someone at the delivery address; from a neighbor, building manager or someone at a neighboring address; or the recipient can also leave a FedEx Door Tag authorizing the release of the package without anyone present, or you can sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager.
Rates for Standard service to and from Canada do not include charges for customs clearance. For shipments from Mexico, routine customs clearance is included. Customs brokerage charges, duties and taxes will be billed to the importer unless otherwise indicated by the shipper. Some shipments to and from certain locations may require additional time in transit.
For a shipping quote, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (248) 524-9600 with your shipping address and contact information. We use different freight carriers to find you the lowest price AND safest delivery. Some of the freight carriers we use are R&L Freight, Con-Way Freight, Estes Express, Pilot Air, USF Holland, Forward Air, Old Dominion, Overnight Express, Watkins, and Dayton Freight. Engines can be picked up at a local shipping terminal or dropped off at your location*. Engines are packed in specially designed crates made for that engine**.
All oil & lubricating fluids are drained before they are sent out (this is required by our freight carriers). All engines & parts are packed by our shipping department. Engines are then inspected by our shipping manager before they are loaded onto a freight carrier.
*Certain restrictions apply
For items received as described, a refund of the final invoice price (minus shipping and handling charges and a 15% restocking fee) will be issued. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and for sufficiently packing and insuring returned items unless otherwise agreed upon. Refunds will not be issued for damaged merchandise. All returns must be made within 15 days of delivery to you. No refunds for electronic parts if the box is opened. All returns must have an RMA # and invoice #. 15% restocking fee on the return of any complete engine. Please call or email for an RMA #.
Returns must be shipped to:
Michigan Motorz, LLC
32333 Mally Drive
Madison Heights, MI 48071
If parts arrive damaged in shipment, it is the customer’s responsibility to notify the carrier immediately and reject the damaged package. Contact Michigan Motorz of the potential damage. A claim will be filed and we will send out the identical part. If parts are damaged in shipment and the customer does not notice damage, please call Michigan Motorz, LLC.
*= No Sales Tax OUTSIDE the state of Michigan. Orders placed over the phone or through our website will be charged 6% for sales tax within the state of Michigan.
For items received as described, a refund of the final invoice price (minus shipping and handling charges and a 15% restocking fee) will be issued. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and for sufficiently packing and insuring returned items unless otherwise agreed upon. Refunds will not be issued for damaged merchandise. All returns must be made within 15 days of delivery to you. No refunds for electronic parts if the box is opened. All returns must have an RMA # and invoice #. 15% restocking fee on any complete engine. Please call or email for an RMA #.
Returns must be shipped to:
32333 Mally Drive
Madison Heights, MI 48071
If parts arrive damaged in shipment, it is the customer’s responsibility to notify the carrier immediately and reject the damaged package. Contact Michigan Motorz of the potential damage. A claim will be filed and we will send out the identical part. If parts are damaged in shipment and the customer does not notice damage, please call Michigan Motorz LLC.
Click to View Post Navigation
5.7L Vortec Marine GOLD Package – 315 hp – (1967-Current Replacement)
Item Number: 5700-IGOLD315
5.7L Marine GOLD Package – 260 hp – (1967-Current Replacement)
Item Number: 5700-IGOLD260
Need some help? Ask a question about this item:
Ask a Question:
100% Secure Shopping
Shopping with Michigan Motorz is 100% secure!