24V Trolling Motor Battery
- Rest easy on every outing knowing you have a powerful and dependable battery on board
- Lithium battery design offers more amp-hours and capacity in a smaller size while maintaining stability without sacrificing time on the water
- Free up storage space on your boat and swap your two 12 volt Lead-acid batteries, or AGM batteries for a powerful, lightweight Lithium battery
- Excellent technology offers built-in safety features to protect and enhance your battery life and performance
- Higher qualified cylindrical cells that have a cycle life of more than 3000 times and excellent consistency
- Available with Bluetooth connectivity – monitor the battery status and features on the app at all times
- Compatible with a wide range of trolling motors: Rhodan Marine, Minn Kota, MotorGuide, Power-Pole, Garmin Fore, and Lowrance
- Smaller and lighter footprint compared to other Lithium batteries
- Quick 2 hour charge time
- Fully waterproof and saltwater tested
- Available in various amp hour capacity
More and more boaters are changing their lead-acid batteries to Lithium batteries. There are many benefits of switching to Lithium batteries
Size and Weight Reduction
Every boat has a weight limit and is important to restrict extra weight on your vessel. On average, Lithium batteries are approximately half the weight of a standard lead-acid battery with the same capacity and increased performance.
Increased Charge-Discharge Cycles
Lithium batteries last between 3,000-5,000 charge-discharge cycles whereas lead-acid batteries typically last between 500-1,000 cycles.
Increased Power Storage
Draining a lead-acid battery below 50% of its capacity typically causes damage and shortens the lifespan of the battery. Most lithium batteries can be 100% discharged without causing any damage to the battery. Since you almost double the capacity with a lithium battery, you may only need half the number of batteries!
It is no secret that the upfront cost of lithium batteries is higher than lead-acid batteries. However, lithium batteries have a longer lifespan and increased efficiency making them cheaper in the long term. Lithium batteries typically last 8+ years!