2024 Pre Order – New NDK Romany Classic
For over 20 years, NDK Sea Kayaks have been renowned for their rough water handling, solid secondary stability, superb fit and durable construction. A number one choice for coaches around the world and recreational paddlers alike, NDK has a model to suit everyone.
- Length 485cm
- Width 54cm
- Volume (Storage capacity)
- Front hatch approx. 57.5lts
- Rear hatch approx. 41.6lts
- Day hatch approx. 38lts
- Cockpit approx. 140ts
- Why do you want this kayak?
- It’s all in the name with this boat, a true classic. It is the original boat that SKUK, formerly Nigel Dennis Kayaks, designed and its D’n’A (design and attitude) is obvious in the rest of the range. Designed for medium sized paddlers, it is a day trip / play / weekend expedition boat. It is one of the very few boats in the range without knee bumps, which gives it a slightly flatter legs position. Its high bow rocker means it will never be a fast boat but maneuverability and rough water handling is where this boat shines. – Link
Picking a skirt
A lot of paddlers tend to buy expedition type kayaks when in reality they will only use them for this purpose a couple of times a year and the vast majority of their paddling trips are day or weekend trips where a better fitting and therefore sharper handling kayak would make their time on the water more enjoyable!
Terms & Conditions
1. A 50% down payment is required.
2. The balance is due in full on delivery/collection
3. Prices are excluding GST
4. Prices include $200 per kayak shipping cost from NDK Factory to Hamilton
insurance and brokerage charges. Shipping cost which exceed $200 per kayak will be charged per kayak extra upon collection as a shipping surcharge.
5. Kayak Ontario will store kayaks free of charge for 14 days from delivery after which a storage fee of $50 per kayak per month will be charged.